Tasty and Creamy Fig Ice Cream Recipe
Bored of regular vanilla ice cream, want to have some healthy ice cream. Then try this Fig Ice Cream Recipe which has an amazing taste and flavor . This ice cream is perfect for any occasion and can also be served has a dessert after any meal. This dessert is the perfect treat for your kid’s and they will love it. Try this ice cream in your home and enjoy this ice cream with your loved once.
- 1 cupDried figs (Anjeer)
- 3 1/2 cupsMilk
- 1 cupCondensed milk
- 1/4 cupMilk powder
- In a non-stick pan, add the dried figs and 1½ cups of milk, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 11 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Switch off the flame and cool the mixture completely and blend the mixture till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the remaining 1½ cups of milk, condensed milk and milk powder and whisk well till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and cover it with an aluminum foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth and transfer the mixture back into the same aluminum shallow container and cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Once set, remove from the refrigerator and scoop and serve it immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
Energy: 313 cal
Protein: 9.4 g
Carbohydrates: 35 g
Fiber: 0 g
Fat: 12.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 288.3 mg
Vitamin B1: 0.5 mg
Vitamin B2: 0.3 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.2 mg
Vitamin C: 2.6 mg
Folic Acid: 12.7 mg
Calcium: 405.6 mg
Iron: 0.3 mg
Magnesium: 0 mg
Phosphorus: 0 mg
Sodium: 90.7 mg
Potassium: 306.8 mg
Zinc: 0.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe