Best Vodka Shikanji Recipe
Shikanji Cocktail Recipe is sweet, tangy and spicy in taste. Try this recipe at home for any party as it makes a perfect Party Drink for warm summers.
- 30mlLime juice
- 40mlSugar syrup
- 10 leavesMint leaves
- 1 teaspoonShikanji salt
- Lemon wheelfor garnishing
- Mint leavesfor garnishing
- Have a cocktail shaker and fill it with crushed ice, vodka, lime juice, shikanji salt, mint leaves and sugar syrup
- Shake all the ingredient well and strain the water in another cocktail glass
- Garnish it with Lemon wheel and one mint leave. You can serve it straight for your guest on any party in the pleasant evening.
Vodka shouldn’t be thought of as the tasteless drink. It has full of flavor, aroma and has south mouth feel. Know more About Vodka.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe