Apple Kheer Recipe
Apple Kheer is tasty, creamy and delicious apple based dessert. It not only has the goodness of apple but also has the aromatic flavor of cardamom. This kheer would be relished by entire family as it emits cardamom’s fragrance and the sweet taste of apple, that makes it totally irresistible.
- 1 Litermilk
- 4 tbspsugar
- 4peeled apples
- 1/4 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 4almonds (badam)
- 5pistachio slivers
- Boil the milk in a deep pan and add the sugar.
- Mix well and cook gently till the mixture is reduced to half.
- Add grated apples to the milk.
- Cook in a low flame for 5 minutes
- Remove from the flame
- Sprinkle cardamom, pistas and almonds on top.
- Serve hot or cold.
Also, Read Tasty Mango Pudding Recipe
Benefits of Apple
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe