How to make Langhar Dal
Langhar Dal is a very healthy and easy to prepare, whole black gram is the main ingredients of the recipe. Its fragrance is awesome. The recipe is popular in Punjab and can be served with every type of Indian breads.
- 2 cupsBlack gram (whole)
- 2 tablespoonsTurmeric Powder
- 2 tablespoonsGaram masala powder
- 2 tablespoonsCumin seeds
- 2 tablespoonsGarlic- Ginger paste
- 4Onion (chopped)
- 1 cupGhee
- 5 cupsWater
- Saltto taste
- Wash the grams in running water.
- Now, take the water in a pressure cooker and heat.
- Put all the ingredients except ghee into it.
- Cook it till it become soft and blended or till 5-6 whistles.
- Now add ghee and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe