Yummy MYSORE PAK RECIPE
Mysore Pak is the very much liked sweet recipe available in the market. Let's see how this Mysore Pak sweet can be prepared.
For more recipes click on to http://www.yummyfoodrecipes.com
- 1 Cup Bengal Gram
- 2 1/2Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Water
- Step 1
Take the flour and mix it with a little ghee. Heat the sugar in water till it reaches ball consistency.
- Step 2
Add the flour slowly stirring continuously to avoid lumps formation. When it becomes well blended, pour in slowly and absolutely in a hot ghee with continuous stirring.
- Step 3
Cook the mixture till it becomes frothy and the ghee seperates. Take it out on a greased plate.
- Step 4
When it becomes firm, cut the mysore pak into squares.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe