Delicious Apple Custard Recipe
Apple Custard is an interesting and delicious custard recipe made with fresh apple and custard powder. This dessert is a healthy and nutritious recipe which can be served after a meal and is loved by all. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3 cupsapple slices
- 3 tbspcustard powder
- 3 tbspsugar
- 2 cupsmilk
- 2 tbspbrown sugar
- Combine the custard powder and 2 tbsp of sugar along with 1 tbsp of milk in a deep bowl and mix it well to a smooth mixture.
- Heat the milk in a non-stick pan, add the prepared custard mixture, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes or till the mixture thickens and stir continuously and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan add apples and 1 tbsp of sugar along with ½ cup of water and mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or cook till the apples turn soft.
- Spread evenly cooked apple slices on a baking dish and pour the prepared custard over the slices.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm when the sugar topping is crisp.
- Always keep stirring the custard while cooking as it tends to stick to the vessel or form lumps.
- You can use stewed peaches or pears instead of apples.
- Energy 168 calories
- Protein 3.0 gm
- Carbohydrates 25.1 gm
- Fat 4.6 gm
- Calcium 145.7 mg
Also, Read How to Make Trifle Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe